Thursday 12 April 2012

First post

First post

I finally got around to making a blog, something I've been wanting to do for quite a long time but never really found the time to do it, nor enough stuff to fill it. I suppose the title of my blog isn't necessarily that inspiring and could potentially be quite misleading as I also plan to post other items along side my architectural visualisation work, such as photography, music & general banter I suppose.

This first post was always going to be a tricky one to write as I've not currently got a massive amount of content up together for this – being full time in arch viz means that I have little time for personal projects, and can't really share ones I'm working on at work due to commercial sensitivity and such.
With this in mind I thought that perhaps the best way to kick off the blog and generate a little interest would be to give something away for free! I have made a small assortment of items that are on, or around my desk, little things that you can use to fill out a scene should you need to – please do help yourselves.

Click here for free stuff!

I will be adding more and more, but for the time being you'll have to make do with a desk tidy and a set of glassware. I am well aware that there is already plenty of glassware out there, however I can't help but feel that none of it is even remotely elegant without paying the earth for it.

Below are some images of the products...





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete